- Send automated reminders
- Store your client’s comments about rejected renderings
- Wholesale clients see a list of outstanding renderings
StoneSpot is billed on a per-order basis so you pay less during months when sales are slow. We charge a one-time fee of three dollars for every new order you enter into the system. On the first day of every month we will bill your credit card for the new orders you entered during the previous month. There are no contracts, and you can quit anytime you like--simply stop entering orders into the system.
Examples: The month of May might be a busy month as you prepare for Memorial Day. Let’s assume you enter fifty new orders in May. Since we bill on the first day of every new month for the previous month’s orders, you would be billed $150 (50 x $3) on June 1st for the orders you entered during the month of May. January might be a slower month, and you might only enter twenty orders into the system so you would only be charged $60 (20 x $3) on February 1st.
Simple and Lightning Fast! The StoneSpot app was created with your production guys in mind. With the app, you can quickly view approved renderings, update the status of an order, and upload photos to an order from your iPhone’s camera—there’s a lot of computing power in your pocket!
The StoneSpot app is an add-on feature of StoneSpot that costs fifty cents per order, but the time you’ll save with the app will make it worth the money. StoneSpot fees cap-out at $450/month even if you use the app, so if you’re a high production shop with 225+ orders per month, then the appp is basically free to you!
September 17th, 2018
We think it's time for your inbox to evolve! StoneSpot automatically receives emails and routes them to the correct order so that they're always available when you need them. It's part of our goal to organize all communication about orders in one spot -- StoneSpot!
June 27th, 2018
Monument software should be strong on production organization, and should easily share that information with your clients. How many times a month do you respond to questions about the status of an order? Good software--designed for monument builders--can help solve this problem by giving your clients the information they want, when they want it.
Inventory Management for Monument Makers
June 21st, 2018
Monument Builders face some unique challenges that make standard inventory management software inadequate. Cut-downs, custom orders, and the difficulty of moving and handling memorial inventory are special challenges in our industry that make things a bit more complicated. Here's the kind of issues we've been working on lately:
• Monument builders need an inventory system that's flexible because the production guy can't dig through a stack of markers to get one specific marker at the bottom of a pile, but in some case it needs to be specific enough to let us know which of our locations has a specific display piece.
• We need an easy way to handle cut-downs so that you can remove the piece of inventory that's being cut-down, but still record what it was cut to.
• Physical inventory counts take too long and are too complicated for most monument shops to do more than once a year. Is there a way we could improve this because a monthly count would find and resolve inventory problems before they became a crisis?
If you'd like to learn more about how we're solving these kind or problems, then please join our facebook group! The StoneSpot Users Group is made up of over 200 monument makers, and provides ideas and insights that give direction to the StoneSpot software. Join us in the StoneSpot User's Group!